Cricket Scorer provides the simplest way to do cricket scoring. Cricket Scorer has all the features which are required for one-day and T20 cricket matches. It has easy to use interface to score your match. The aim is to convert your paper scorebook to a digital scorebook.
1. Easy to use UI/UX.
2. Create teams and players on the go. (You don’t need to go to teams section and create team there. Just type the team name and players name and start the match, we will take care of rest.)
3. Ball by ball scoring.
4. Unlimited undo.
6. Complete scoreboard. (Batting, Bowling, Fall of Wickets etc.)
7. Individual player statistics.
8. Ability to change player name while scoring matches. Just tap on player name and type a new name.
9. Team management.
10. Resume any match from where you left. (Autosave match state)
11. Different type of reports and graphs.
12. Share Match Scorecard with buddies. (Needs internet)
13. Archive Matches.
Stay tuned for below upcoming features:
1. Google Drive backup option so that you can easily switch phone.
2. Selection of Playing XI before the start of the match.