The IPL is the most-attended cricket league in the world and in 2014 ranked sixth by average attendance among all sports leagues.In 2010, the IPL became the first sporting event in the world to be broadcast live on YouTube.
There have been ten seasons of the IPL tournament. The current IPL title holders are the Mumbai Indians, who won the 2017 season.
The finals results
1) 2017, IPL 10Mumbai Indians (MI)Vs Rising Pune Supergiant (RPS)
Mumbai Indians (MI) beat Rising Pune Supergiant (RPS) by 1 run to clinch the IPL 2017 title.
2) 2016, IPL 9Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) Vs Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB)
Sunrisers Hyderabad won the match by 8 runs and secured the 2016 Indian Premier League trophy, which happens to be their maiden title in the history of the tournament.
3) 2015, IPL 8Mumbai Indians (MI)Vs Chennai Super Kings (CSK)
Mumbai defeated Chennai by 41 runs to win their second IPL title, playing in their third IPL final.
4) 2014, IPL 7Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) Vs Kings XI Punjab (KXIP)
Kolkata Knight Riders won the tournament, defeating Kings XI Punjab by 3 wickets with Manish Pandey declaring the man of the match in the final.
5) 2013, IPL 6Mumbai Indians (MI)Vs Chennai Super Kings (CSK)
Mumbai defeated Chennai by 23 runs, attributed to Kieron Pollard’s unbeaten innings of 60 runs from 32 balls which earned him the man of the match award.
6) 2012, IPL 5Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) Vs Chennai Super Kings (CSK)
KKR won the title.
7) 2011, IPL 4Chennai Super Kings (CSK) VsRoyal Challengers Bangalore (RCB)
The tournament was won by the Chennai Super Kings for the second successive season (despite popular opinion), defeating Royal Challengers Bangalore by 58 runs in the final in Chennai.
8) 2010, IPL 3Chennai Super Kings (CSK) Vs Mumbai Indians (MI)
The Super Kings defeated the Indians by 22 runs.
9) 2009, IPL 2Deccan Chargers (DC) Vs Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB)
Match played between the Deccan Chargers and the Royal Challengers Bangalore on 24 May 2009 at the New Wanderers Stadium, Johannesburg to determine the winner of the 2009 Indian Premier League, a professional Twenty20 cricket league in India. It ended as the Chargers defeated the Royal Challengers by six runs.
10) 2008, IPL 1Rajasthan Royals (RR) Vs Chennai Super Kings (CSK)
The 2008 Indian Premier League Final was a day/night Twenty20 cricket match played between the Rajasthan Royals and the Chennai Super Kings on 1 June 2008 at the DY Patil Stadium, Navi Mumbai to determine the winner of the 2008 Indian Premier League, a professional Twenty20 cricket league in India. It ended as the Royals defeated the Super Kings by three wickets.
Schedule of IPL 2018 by Venue
IPL Bangalore games
IPL Delhi games
IPL Indore games
IPL Mohali games
IPL Pune games
IPL Mumbai games
IPL Chennai games
IPL Hyderabad games
IPL Jaipur games
IPL Kolkata games